Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easy Recipe: How Do I Make Potato Salad with Egg



Potato salad is one of my favorite vegetable salads, and it is also very easy to make. When I am free, I’d like to do the potato salad with egg.

Materials: 2 potatoes, 1 egg, chopped onion, half sweet corn, salt, white pepper, egg yolk salad dressing.

Steps:

Wash potatoes and corn; slice the potatoes so that it can be steamed quickly;

Steam the potatoes, egg and corn;

Peel potatoes and smash them into paste;

Cut the cooked egg white and onion into pieces; stir them with potato paste

Add the corn grain into potato paste; add a little salt and white pepper

Then add egg yolk and salad dressing into potato paste and stir them fully.

You can also add ham pieces as you like.

This potato salad recipe with egg is not difficult for us to operate. You can have a try by yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Your work is totally appreciative and informative.
    best recipes of the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would simply say to you all “awesome information”rational oven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad to find so many useful and informative data on your website.

    chef jackets

    ReplyDelete