My Unique Healthy Beef Salad Recipe
Materials: 2 pieces of beef steaks, 1 potato, half onion, little lettuce
Seasoning: black pepper, salt, olive oil, oyster sauce
1. Marinade two beef steaks with black pepper, salt, olive oil and oyster sauce
2. Wash potato; peel it and dice it; boil the potato in the water till it is soft; remove the chopped potatoes and drain the water
3. Wash the onion and dice it
4. Pour olive oil in a pan, and fry the beef sticks
5. Chop the fried beef steaks; put the chopped steaks, onions, potatoes into a big bowl; add salt, black pepper powder and olive oil to stir.
In the end, decorate the bowl with lettuce leaves; you can also use the lettuce to wrap the beef salad.