I am searching for grilled chicken salad recipes recently; however, they are not so easy to make. So, I record the steps of making chicken salad and make one by myself.
Materials: Chicken breast, appropriate amount of lettuce and cherry tomatoes, 4tsp olive oil, 2tsp chili powder, 1tsp salt, 20g butter, 1/2 tsp white pepper powder, salad dressing.
1. Prepare the above materials.
2. Add salt, white pepper powder, chili powder, 1tsp olive oil into the chicken and mix well.
3. Put it aside for ten minutes.
4. Melt the butter in a pan with small fire.
5. Put the chicken into the pan to fry, the two sides should be fried for 2 minutes.
6. Add proper chili powder and put it on the baking sheet.
7. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees; put chicken into the oven and use middle 175 degrees to heat 15 minutes.
8. Take out the chicken and cut it into small pieces after it cools down
9. Mix olive oil and salad dressing.
10. Put the chicken, washed lettuce and sliced cherry tomatoes on dishes.
11. Top with the mixed olive oil and salad dressing.
Tips: When you make the grilled chicken salad, please remember that drop the olive oil slowly into the salad dressing to make sure that they are fully mixed.